Wednesday, December 15, 2010

$8 BILLION IN EARMARKS !!!!!

Yeah, we heard them right. They're adding $8 Billion in Earmarks and holding the the government's ability to function hostage. Democrats, Republicans, it doesn't matter. Do any of them have grandchildren? Do they know that the camel's back can only hold so much debt until it breaks? Did they see the results of the November election?

They sure talk a good game, but they don't seem to care. Some think we don't tax enough as though that would solve the problem. IT'S A SPENDING PROBLEM!!!

I can't wait until I learn how to talk. I'm ready to give them a piece of my mind. By the way how much DID you say I'll have to shell out to pay off the debt that grandma and grandpa left me with? Why didn't they do something when they had the chance? Did they think that money grew on trees?

My pop-pop writes all about this in his book, "Essays From a Fed-Up Middle Aged, Middle Class American". It's something you should take a look at. It's on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Essays-Fed-Up-Middle-Class-American/dp/1453640460/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1292428367&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment