Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Me and the Congressman Discussing the Debt Problem



I’m sitting here with my friend. He’s a Congressman. I’m trying to figure out how much I’ll have to shell out to pay off the debt that grandma and grandpa are leaving me with. He’s telling me everything will be okay. We’re going to “spend” our way out of our debt problem. Huh! How does that work? I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I can’t wait until I can vote.
Why don't they do something while they have the chance? Do they think that money grows on trees? Grandma, grandpa; SEND HELP!!

A great stocking stuffer. Available on Amazon:
Essays From a Fed-Up Middle Aged, Middle Class American" By: Andy Strum
http://www.amazon.com/Essays-Fed-Up-Middle-Class-American/dp/1453640460/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291833548&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment